BioProduction Congress 2018
Join MSC and Farrar Scientific at BioProduction Congress, Dublin from Oct 9th to 10th 2018 to learn more about the Farrar range of Controlled Rate Freeze Thaw Chambers. For more information on this event click here
Farrar Scientific offers state of the art solutions for rapid freeze/ thaw process for Bio Processing application, greatly reducing the freeze conditioning time from days or weeks to hours. Our Control Rate Chamber Model 4005 (air cooled) or 4105 (water cooled) can rapid freeze/thaw from +40C to -80C.
The Farrar Scientific Controlled Rate Chambers enables fast, uniform bulk freezing and thawing of Protein or products contained in a variety of containers (bags, bottles or any size containers), such as single use system (SUS), polycarbonate vessels or polypropylene vessels.
- Rapid bulk freezing and/or thawing of protein or phase change materials in hours instead of days or weeks.
- Uniform, repeatable Freeze & Thaw process.
- Uniform, repeatable results improve quality control in production and logistics.
- Forced-air circulation provides quick pulldown from ambient to desired temperature throughout the container extending to the fluid core which avoids false freeze points and optimizes the freezing process (1,000 CFM air circulation).
- Eliminates uncertainty, provides temperature specific conditioning to satisfy processing and shipping protocols for various pharmaceuticals.
- Deep temperature pulldown surpasses supercooling point of mixed solution fractions.
- Variable soak and ramp to target temperature assures uniform conditioning of product.
- Solid phase conditioning assures maximum heat of fusion for greater energy storage and longest cooling capacity over time.
To see our range for Farrar productsClick here