MSC is delighted to announce the launch of the fastest gravimetric diluter on the market! The DILUWEL XL, blends speed, comfort, and efficiency and has been designed specifically for large dilution volumes.
The new DILUWEL XL boasts an ergonomic design with a touchscreen interface that includes 4 USB sockets allowing for comfortable daily use and easy calibration. In addition to a separate pump to reduce vibration, a waterproof control panel, and an adjustable height tower, the DILUWEL XL has been created to accommodate dilutions of up to 5000g.
In the food microbiology testing industry, the demand for rapid testing continues to rise as does the need for precision and speed. Automation of media preparation allows for more accurate results and quicker processing times, both key elements in this industry.
- Fast and accurate dispensing: 36 seconds for 3750g
- Dilution accuracy: >99%
- Motorized dispensing head
- Integrated bubble level
- Editable Programs: Unlimited
- Editable users: Unlimited
- Weighing range: 0.01 to 5000g
- Dilution factor: From 1,00 to 1/100,00
- Dose program
- Powder program
- Pre-weighing program
- Waterproof device – easy to clean
- 4 USB ports – RJ45
- Remote pumps
- Touchscreen tablet 7”
- Interactive upper display (colour codes)
- Portrait Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 550 x 440 mm
- Landscape Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 400 x 440 mm
- Weight: Pump : 8kg / Balance : 7kg / Distribution head : 4kg / Tablet : 1kg
With a speedy dilution time of 36 seconds for 3750g of media, the DILUWEL XL if combined with the MEDIAWEL, can make overall preparation time 30% quicker. A more efficient time can also be achieved with smaller volumes, as the DILUWEL XL can be adjusted for 10 and 25g samples. This gravimetric diluter can be set up in portrait or landscape, ensuring optimal use of the workspace.
Traceability of cycles, daily checks, and metrology is available through USB or Labpage software (compatible with LIMS).
A Multifunctional diluter
Choose the best configuration for the lab
Landscape mode configurations:
Portrait mode configurations:
Ready to go when you are, the bags are highly adaptable to laboratory workflows and automated equipment, such as dilutors, with no further supplementation required.
- Cost-effective: no need for weighing of media or sterilization
- Easy to use:
- Safe: eliminate handling of glassware, weighing of culture media, and the need to add supplementary reagents.
- Empty bags can be disposed of with normal laboratory waste
- Energy Saving: gamma-irradiated, eliminating the need for costly autoclaving
Available now for popular diluents and enrichment media: Buffered Peptone Water (BPW), Half-Fraser Broth, Tryptone-Salt Broth (TSB), and Maximum Recovery Diluent. Also, available in custom formats please enquire below.
For further information or to set up a demo please contact us below
See our range of Sample Preparation Equipment here
Get In Touch