10µl Filter Barrier Tips, SlimFit Extended Length, NEW style (Hinged Lid Racks, Sterile)
BioPointe porous barrier filters in Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), block aerosols by coalescing radio-active, chemical, or biological contaminants before they can come in contact with pipettor shafts, and effectively eliminate unwanted signals induced by residual RNA/DNA transferred in trace amounts by aerosol cross-contamination. The filter is completely inert and consistent in porosity – 20 micron allows the air to pass through, but not any aqueous solutions. It also acts as a safety-barrier against accidental over-pipetting of liquid without risk of sample lock-up – this allows samples to be recovered. CMC-free, non-reactive barriers are manufactured without surfactants, or other extractable components, to precise air-flow standards.
Filter Barrier Tips are now available in both regular polypropylene and the company’s innovative Low Retention material. With its traditional diamond polished, ultra smooth mold surfaces, these tips deliver maximum accuracy and reproducibility when pipetting liquid in microvolumes, resulting in superior pipette tip performance. In addition, through its optimal fluid transfer, Low Retention products ensure maximum recovery of precious samples and reagents from pipette manipulations.
Accurate graduation marks provide visual confirmation that the correct liquid volume is being aspirated /dispensed. Perfect fine point orifice for the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility.
All BioPointe tips are universal-fitting, and so engineered to fit practically all popular manufacturers of research-grade single and multichannel pipettes, so reducing the number of tip brands and styles required in a laboratory.
- Graduation marks at 2 and 10µl
- Extended length and slimmer profile for increased sample accessibility
- Fine point orifice for the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility
- Fits Gilson Pipetman P2/P10 and Eppendorf Ultra Micro style
- Available in regular polypropylene or high performance Low Retention
- Resin guaranteed bovine-free
- Packaging options: Racked and Bulk
- Available in universal fit non-Filter format
- Certified free from RNase, DNase and Human DNA
There are no reviews yet.