10µl Pipette Tips, SlimFit Extended Length, NEW style (Hinged Lid Racks, Sterile)
BioPointe Scientific universal-fitting pipette tips, are engineered to fit practically all popular manufacturers of single and multichannel pipettes, so reducing the number of tip brands required in a laboratory. Both regular and filter barrier tips are available in BioPointe’s Low Retention material.
Together with its traditional diamond polished, ultra smooth mold surfaces, they deliver maximum accuracy and reproducibility when pipetting liquid in microvolumes, resulting in superior pipette tip performance. BioPointe’s Low Retention tips are the product of the company’s extensive experience in resin technology. Through its optimal fluid transfer, these Low Retention products ensure maximum recovery of precious samples and reagents from pipette manipulations.
Accurate graduation marks provide visual confirmation that the correct liquid volume is being aspirated /dispensed, while the tips’ perfect fine point orifice provide the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility. Pipette tips are available in bulk bags or in several rack options.
- Extended length, slimmer profile allows easy reach to bottom of microtube – pipette shaft will not touch tube walls
- Minimizes risk of carry-over contamination
- PrecisePointe, with its thin walls and small orifice prevents liquid hang up, resulting in more precise pipetting
- Thin-wall design for a great fit and a perfect seal every time
- Fits Gilson Pipetman P2/P10 and Eppendorf Research and Reference styles
- Available in regular polypropylene and high performance Low Retention
- Graduation marks at 2 and 10µl
- Available in Filter Barrier format
- Packaging options: Bulk, Hinged Lid Racks and Reload
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, DNA and Human DNA
There are no reviews yet.