5-HIAA/5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid ELISA Kit
The 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid ELISA Kit can assay for 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in the following samples: serum, blood, plasma, cell culture supernatant and other related supernatants and tissues.
How our 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid ELISA Kits Work?
The ELISA Genie ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays) assay kits are designed for the quantitative measurement of analytes in a wide variety of samples. As today’s scientists demand high quality consistent data for high impact journals, We have developed a range of sensitive, fast and reliable ELISA kit assays to meet and exceed those demands.
This ELISA kit uses Competitive-ELISA as the method. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid. During the reaction, 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in the sample or standard competes with a fixed amount of 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid on the solid phase supporter for sites on the Biotinylated Detection Antibody specific to 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid. Excess conjugate and unbound sample or standard are washed from the plate, and HRP-Streptavidin(SABC) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then a TMB substrate solution is added to each well. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm. The concentration of 5-HIAA / 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Product name:5-HIAA(5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid) ELISA Kit
- Catalogue No.:EU2582
- Alias:5-HIAA(5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid)
- Detection method:Competitive ELISA Coated with Antigen
- Application:This immunoassay kit allows for the in vitro quantitative determination of 5-HIAA concentrations in serum plasma and other biological fluids.
- Sensitivity:< 0.938ng/ml
- Storage:4 „ƒ for 6 months
- Recovery:Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of 5-HIAA and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of 5-HIAA in samples.
Matrix Recovery range(%) Average(%) serum(n=5) 95-101 97 EDTA plasma(n=5) 89-105 97 UFH plasma(n=5) 85-105 97
- Linearity:The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of 5-HIAA and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Sample 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16 serum(n=5) 86-105% 90-101% 86-105% 88-103% EDTA plasma(n=5) 82-98% 84-100% 82-100% 87-100% UFH plasma(n=5) 83-95% 83-98% 80-97% 87-96%
- CV(%):Intra-Assay: CV<8%
- Note:For Research Use Only