1.2 ml or 2.2 ml square wells, U or V shaped bases, clear polypropylene
They come in three formats – 1.2 ml volume U shaped well plates (4ti-0126), 2.2 ml volume V shaped (4ti-0132), and 2.2 ml volume U shaped (4ti-0136) well plates.
These popular plates are designed for high density sample collection and storage for a wide array of applications, such as cell biology, molecular biology and drug discovery. 4ti-0126 is also recommended as an elution plate on KingFisher™ platforms.
All of these plates are ultra-flat for a completely uniform seal; either with adhesive or heat seals, or with our accompanying silicone sealing mat (4ti-0137).
These plates are manufactured in cleanroom facilities which are certified free of RNase, DNase, human genomic DNA and endotoxins. We use only the highest medical grade virgin polypropylene with high resistance against chemicals such as DMSO, phenol, and chloroform.
- Polypropylene – has very low biomolecular binding characteristics, a high temperature tolerance and resistance to many standard laboratory chemicals, including DMSO.
- Clear Plate – perfect for storage applications.
- U-Bottoms – are best for washing, mixing and pelleting and give high surface area; available in 1.2 ml volume (4ti-0126) and 2.2 ml volume (4ti-0136)
- Conical V-Bottoms – are best for precipitation, centrifugation and small volume recovery, as the liquid gathers at the lowest point of the V for easy pipetting; available in 2.2 ml volume (4ti-0132).
- Square Wells – makes the best use of space, and improves mixing.
- SBS footprint – compatible with plate readers and ideal for use with automation
- Non-Sterile as standard – sterilisation available upon request
- Temperature range for use -80° C to 120°C
- Alphanumeric labelling
- Suitable for adhesive & heat sealing, there is also an optional sealing mat available for use with 4ti-0126, 4ti-0132 and 4ti-0136.
This plate is available with linear Code 128-format barcodes to aid identification and traceability for your samples. To order your plates with barcodes, simply add /SBC to the end of the ordering code for Standard Single Barcoding, /DBC for Standard Double Barcoding, /TBC for Standard Triple Barcoding, or /QBC for Standard Quadruple Barcoding (see Barcoding for more details).
Plates can be sterilised on request, please contact us for further information and pricing.