ACCUZYME DNA Polymerase (500 Units)
- Efficient – highly productive target amplification and removal of 3’ A overhangs from amplicons up to 5 kb in length
- Accurate – possesses 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity that delivers an error rate of 3.0 x 10-6 for increased PCR fidelity versus Taq DNA polymerase
- Sensitive – high-yield amplification from limiting amounts of human, animal and plant template DNA
- Robust – developed for reliable amplification of even the most challenging targets, including genomic DNA and GC-rich amplicons
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb from DNA extracted from mammalian tissue samples
- Convenient – advanced buffering system minimizes the requirements for PCR optimization thereby reducing time to results and eliminating the cost of unnecessary repeats
- Routine cloning applications requiring increased PCR yield
- Blunt-end cloning
- Site-directed mutagenesis
ACCUZYME DNA Polymerase
2 x 1.2 mL
50 mM MgCl2 Solution
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.