- Efficient – highly productive target amplification and removal of 3’ A overhangs from amplicons up to 5 kb in length
- Accurate – possesses 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity that delivers an error rate of 3.0 x 10-6 for increased PCR fidelity versus Taq DNA polymerase
- Sensitive – high-yield amplification from limiting amounts of human, animal and plant template DNA
- Robust – developed for reliable amplification of even the most challenging targets, including genomic DNA and GC-rich amplicons
- Convenient – advanced buffering system minimizes the requirements for PCR optimization thereby reducing time to results and eliminating the cost of unnecessary repeats
- Simple – mix reduces pipetting burden for increased consistency in assay set-up and reduced contamination risk
- Routine cloning applications requiring increased PCR yield
- Blunt-end cloning
- Site-directed mutagenesis
ACCUZYME Mix, 2x
10 x 1.25 mL
50mM MgCl2 Solution
Storage & Stability
All components are shipped on dry/blue ice and should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
Components may also be stored at +4°C if required, although storage at -20°C is recommended. When stored at +4°C, reagents will remain stable for a period of 2 weeks from date of receipt.
Shipped on Dry Ice or Blue Ice