BioMix, 2x (500 Reactions)
BioMix™ is a complete, ready-to-use, 2x reaction mix containing ultra-stableTaq DNA polymerase. BioMix allows you to perform PCR assays of many common genomic and cDNA templates by simply adding water, template and primers.
- Convenient format – pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x solutions
- Versatile – suitable for routine PCR applications
- Ready-to-use – reduces contamination risks
- Suitable for TA cloning – leaves ‘A’ overhang
- Routine PCR applications
- Products suitable for TA cloning
10 x 1.25 mL
50 mM MgCl2 Solution
- BIO-25012: 500 x 50 µL Reactions: 2 x 1.25 mL
Storage & Stability
All components are shipped on dry/blue ice and should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
Components may also be stored at +4°C if required, although storage at -20°C is recommended. When stored at +4°C, reagents will remain stable for a period of up to two weeks from date of receipt.