BioMix™ Red is a complete ready-to-use 2x reaction mix containing an ultra-stable Taq DNA polymerase. It contains an additional inert red dye that permits easy visualization and direct loading onto a gel.
- Convenient format – pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x solutions
- Versatile – suitable for routine PCR applications
- Ready-to-use – reduces contamination risks
- Suitable for TA cloning – leaves ‘A’ overhang
- Direct gel loading – eliminates the need for further processing following reaction completion
- Routine PCR applications
- TA cloning
- High throughput
2 x 1.25 mL
10 x 1.25 mL
50 mM MgCl2 Solution
- BIO-25005: 100 x 50 µL Reactions: 2 x 1.25 mL
- BIO-25006: 500 x 50 µL Reactions: 10 x 1.25 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Alternatively, BioMix Red can be stored for up to up to 2 weeks at +4°C.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.