- Broad size range – 5 evenly distributed bands from 50 bp to 2000 bp
- Ready-to-use – reduces handling steps and saves time
- Fast separation – ideal for PCR products
- Supplied with loading dye – for loading sample DNA
- Determination of PCR amplicon size
- Confirmation of plasmid construction
- Restriction fragment size determination
2 x 500 µL
5 x 500 µL
5x Sample Loading Buffer
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
Components may also be stored at +4°C or room temperature if required, although storage at -20°C is always recommended.
When stored at +4°C, EasyLadder I can be stored for up to 12 months. When stored at room temperature, EasyLadder I can be stored for up to 1 month