GEMINI Vertical laminar airflow cabinets
Normally used in laboratory of microbiology, molecular biology and, furthermore, used in innovative fields of scientific research and above all in the manipulation of:
- Quality Control in pharmaceutical and food industries
- Micro mechanical assembly
- DNA/RNA amplification and thermo-cycling
Back panel and working tray in stainless steel AISI 304L “2B” finishing, perforated.
Front window and side walls in toughened glass.
Lighting on working surface by means of 1 fluorescent lamps of 15W
Construction structure in steel epoxy-polyester powder coated, resistant to the most common industrial disinfectants.
Ventilation system by means of n°1 motor blower dedicated to the one-way airflow in the working chamber, equal to 95% of the total involved air and to exhaust the remaining 5%.
The motor blower is centrifugal type, direct driven motor with double aspiration and protection factor IP22.
Air filtration by means of HEPA “H14 type” filter (refer to DIN 24184 and BS 3928) with efficiency of 99,999% at 0,3 micron particles size with DOP/DOS test (as defined to EN1822).
Command and Controls
Air ventilation control by means of manual electronic regulation of the revolution velocity of the motorblower.