Guide-it™ Long ssDNA Production System
CRISPR/Cas9 and other gene editing tools have been successfully used for obtaining knockout mutations, but knockin mutations have proven to be much harder to introduce. A major challenge has been the production and delivery of the repair template along with the Cas9-sgRNA ribonucleoprotein complex.
- Create long ssDNA donor templates up to 5 kb in length
- Fast, easy-to-use, three-step protocol
- No random integration or expression, leading to improved editing efficiency
- ssDNA donor templates are far less toxic to cells than dsDNA templates
Size: 25 Rxns
- Donor templates for knockin experiments requiring DNA fragments >200 bp