HER2 Analyte ControlDR
The specialized HER2 control has a full dynamic range of expression. Enhanced from the multi-purpose breast analyte control to now include a 2+ cell line. With an equivocal HER2 gene status, this is specifically aimed at those wanting the most reliable, sensitive and accurate control for HER2.
- Cells are fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin and paraffin wax embedded.
- Pre-cut sections are cut at 4µm, mounted on positively charged slides and baked overnight at 37°C.
- Cell microarrays (CMA) contain cores that are 2mm in diameter and 3-3.5mm in length. It is possible to obtain over 300-400 sections depending on thickness.
- 2 unstained slides HCL026
- 5 unstained slides HCL027
- 1 cell microarray block HCL02