Himac CR30NX High-speed Refrigerated Centrifuge
The high performance centrifuge CR30NX offers relative max. RCF 118,000 x g and max. capacity of 6 liters. It´s both, an ultracentrifuge with over 100,000 x g rotor centrifugation, same as high capacity centrifuge with 6x 1L rotor. It also features top loading swing rotor R25ST or R25ST2 supports your rate zonal centrifugation or isopycnic centrifugation.
- Easy Operation with Color Touch-Sensitive LCD
- Self-Locking Rotor System
- Non-Contact Imbalance Detection System
- All Standard Rotors maintained at 4°C
- Inverter refrigerator system – high efficient temperature control of the rotor and less electricity consumption is anticipated
- Energy Saving and Environment Friendly Design
- ECO mode
- Re-generated Brake System
- Automatic Rotor Identification
|Maximum Speed||30,000 repm (r30AT angle rotor)|
|Maximum RCF||by swing rotor:118,000Xg(R25ST2)，by angle rotor:110,000Xg (R30AT|
|Max. Nominal Capicity||6L : R7A rotor (6 X 1,000mL) or R9A2 rotor (4 X 1,500mL)|
|Speed Control Range||300rpm to 30,000rpm(*))|
|Temperature setting Range||-20℃ to + 40℃|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 2℃(**)|
|Acceleration/Deceleration mode||Accel 11 modes, Decel 10 modes with 2 modes variable deceleration slope|
|Program Function||1,000 programs|
|Drive Unit||Induction Motor (Inverter)|
|Refrigerator||Rotary Inverter Driven Compressor (Refrigerant: R410A)|
|Interface||USB X 1, LAN X 1|
|Display||High-resolution 6.5 inch color LCD|
|Keypad||Touch sensitive LCD panel with GUI icons|
|Safety Devices||Door interlock, dual-overspeed detector, imbalance detector, rotor cover detector,over-temperature detector|
|Noise Level||Less than 56(dBA)|
|Applicable Standard||CE, cCSAus(***)|
|1 ) EMC Directive||EN61326-1|
|2) Product Safety||EN61010-1, EN61010-2-020 UL Std. No. 61010-1, UL Std. No. 61010-2-020 (***) CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.61010-1,CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.61010-2-020 (***)|
|Power Requirement||Single Phase, AC200/208/220/230/240V +/ -10%, 50/60Hz, 30A Three-phase four-wire: AC 220/230/240V +/-10%, 50/60Hz, 16A)|
|Heat Output||Less than 1.2 kW(****)|
|Dimension||708mm(W) x 892mm(D) x 866mm(H) (height to table : 865mm)|
1. R9A2 rotor’s minimum rotation speed setting is 2,000 rpm.
2. Temperature calibration may be required depending on users’ operating conditions and operating environments.
3. For Canada and United States, only.
4. When R30AT rotor runs at 30,000 rpm
5. Unbalanced three-phase (two-phase used). Neutral connection required.
Data communication system
1) Remote operation and monitoring: “himac View” with your iPhone or Android phone.
(Digital signature, audit trail, and encrypted data files, etc. are available.)
Door lock with Door Open Passcode
- Door opener foot switch (option)
Rotor cover detection sensor with alert function
Rotor cover detection sensor prevents rotors from spinning without rotor covers.