IMMOLASE™ is a heat-activated, thermostable DNA polymerase. IMMOLASE provides high yield and improved specificity when compared to standard polymerases and can eliminate the presence of non-specific binding, such as primer-dimers and mis-primed products.
- Higher Performance – robust polymerase
- Chemical hot-start PCR enzyme – eliminates non-specific binding
- Reaction requires activation step – allows convenient reaction set-up at room temperature
- Suitable for TA cloning – leaves ´A´ overhang
- For multiplex reactions
- Products suitable for TA cloning
IMMOLASE DNA Polymerase
1 x 50 µL
1 x 100 µL
10 x 100 µL
2 x 1.2 mL
20 x 1.2 mL
50 mM MgCl2 Solution
1 x 1.2 mL
10 x 1.2 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on Dry Ice or Blue Ice.