- Sensitive – incorporates MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase that exhibits increased affinity for DNA, thereby improving amplification of even limiting amounts of template
- Efficient – novel buffer system maximizes efficiency of PCR amplification, delivering improved yield of any PCR product
- Specific – MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase is an antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme that remains completely inactive during PCR set-up to prevent non-specific amplification
- Robust – reliable amplification in the presence of inhibitors and with even the most challenging DNA targets
- Convenient – buffer system includes a red dye for improved pipetting ease / accuracy and to enable direct gel loading
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb from DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Fast – developed to give sensitive, reproducible and robust amplification of a broader range of targets under fast thermal cycling conditions
- Fast PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- Specific amplification of challenging (e.g. GC-rich) templates
- Multiplex PCR
- Colony PCR
- Low copy number PCR assays
- High-throughput assays with prolonged PCR set-up
MyTaq HS Red DNA Polymerase
1 x 200 µL
2 x 250 µL
5x MyTaq Reaction Buffer
8 x 1 mL
14 x 1.5 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10nmoles of dNTPs into acid insoluble form in 30 minutes at 72°C.
MyTaq is a trademark of Bioline.