OT/Oxytocin ELISA Kit
The OT / Oxytocin ELISA Kit can assay for OT / Oxytocin in the following samples: serum, blood, plasma, cell culture supernatant and other related supernatants and tissues.
How our OT / Oxytocin ELISA Kits Work?
The ELISA Genie ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays) assay kits are designed for the quantitative measurement of analytes in a wide variety of samples. As today’s scientists demand high quality consistent data for high impact journals, We have developed a range of sensitive, fast and reliable ELISA kit assays to meet and exceed those demands.
This ELISA kit uses Competitive-ELISA as the method. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with OT / Oxytocin . During the reaction, OT / Oxytocin in the sample or standard competes with a fixed amount of OT / Oxytocin on the solid phase supporter for sites on the Biotinylated Detection Antibody specific to OT / Oxytocin . Excess conjugate and unbound sample or standard are washed from the plate, and HRP-Streptavidin(SABC) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then a TMB substrate solution is added to each well. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm. The concentration of OT / Oxytocin in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Product name:OT (Oxytocin) ELISA Kit
- Detection method:Competitive ELISA Coated with Antigen
- Application:This immunoassay kit allows for the in vitro quantitative determination of OT concentrations in serum plasma and other biological fluids.
- Sensitivity:< 9.375pg/ml
- Storage:4 „ƒ for 6 months
- Recovery:Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of OT and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of OT in samples.
Matrix Recovery range(%) Average(%) serum(n=5) 85-103 95 EDTA plasma(n=5) 91-104 98 UFH plasma(n=5) 91-105 98
- Linearity:The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of OT and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Sample 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16 serum(n=5) 85-103% 87-96% 86-94% 89-98% EDTA plasma(n=5) 84-100% 86-100% 84-98% 83-98% UFH plasma(n=5) 89-100% 80-99% 80-100% 84-98%
- CV(%):Intra-Assay: CV<8%
- Note:For Research Use Only