PGE2/Prostaglandin E2 ELISA Kit
The PGE2 ELISA Kit can assay for PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 in the following samples: serum, blood, plasma, cell culture supernatant and other related supernatants and tissues.
How our PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 ELISA Kits Work?
The ELISA Genie ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays) assay kits are designed for the quantitative measurement of analytes in a wide variety of samples. As today’s scientists demand high quality consistent data for high impact journals, We have developed a range of sensitive, fast and reliable ELISA kit assays to meet and exceed those demands.
This ELISA kit uses Competitive-ELISA as the method. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 . During the reaction, PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 in the sample or standard competes with a fixed amount of PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 on the solid phase supporter for sites on the Biotinylated Detection Antibody specific to PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 . Excess conjugate and unbound sample or standard are washed from the plate, and HRP-Streptavidin(SABC) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then a TMB substrate solution is added to each well. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm. The concentration of PGE2 / Prostaglandin E2 in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Product name:PGE2 (Prostaglandin E2) ELISA Kit
- Alias:PGE2(Prostaglandin E2)
- Detection method:Competitive ELISA Coated with Antigen
- Application:This immunoassay kit allows for the in vitro quantitative determination of PGE2 concentrations in serum plasma and other biological fluids.
- Sensitivity:< 18.75pg/ml
- Storage:4 „ƒ for 6 months
- Recovery:Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of PGE2 and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of PGE2 in samples.
Matrix Recovery range(%) Average(%) serum(n=5) 89-105 95 EDTA plasma(n=5) 91-105 98 UFH plasma(n=5) 88-103 94
- Linearity:The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of PGE2 and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Sample 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16 serum(n=5) 88-97% 85-91% 86-95% 87-104% EDTA plasma(n=5) 92-97% 84-94% 82-99% 82-98% UFH plasma(n=5) 82-89% 81-100% 81-98% 91-98%
- CV(%):Intra-Assay: CV<8%
- Note:For Research Use Only