Proteinase K Solution (5 x 5ml @ 20mg/ml)
- High activity – broad-spectrum serine protease
- Active under denaturing conditions – useful for a variety of applications
- Stable – at high temperatures
- Molecular biology grade – useful for general digestion of proteins
- Proteinase K is also
- Inactivation of RNases/DNases during nucleic acid extraction
- Protein modification
- General protein digestion
- Determination of enzyme localization
- Remove nucleases for in situ hybridization
- Improving cloning efficiency of PCR products
Proteinase K Solution (20mg/ml)
5 x 5 mL
Proteinase K is available as a powder or as a stabilized ready-to-use 20 mg/mL (600 mAU/mL) stock solution using a specially formulated calcium acetate buffer.
Storage & Stability
Proteinase K can be stored for 12 months at -20°C.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.