RetroNectin® GMP grade
Research using hematopoietic cells and other suspension cells has been limited in part by low efficiency of gene transfer (transduction and transfection) into these cell types. RetroNectin reagent promotes colocalization of lentivirus or retrovirus with target cells to dramatically enhance transduction efficiency. As a consequence, RetroNectin reagent is now the gold standard transduction enhancer for retroviral/lentiviral gene transfer to hematopoietic cells and holds great promise in clinical application, having been used for over 40 clinical trials.
- Enhanced gene transfer efficiency for retroviral or lentiviral transduction of suspension cells, hematopoietic stem cells, and other hard-to-infect cell types
- Less toxicity than other commonly used transduction enhancers, including polybrene and protamine
- Fully recombinant peptide
- Cat. # T110A consists of ten 35-mm dishes pre-coated with RetroNectin reagent
- The efficiency of T cell (CD8+) expansion can be significantly increased in the presence of RetroNectin reagent
Size: 2.5 mL
- Enhanced retroviral or lentiviral mediated transduction of cells that express VLA-4 or VLA-5 (including many hematopoietic cell types)
- In vitro T-cell expansion of CD8+ cells
- RetroNectin reagent has been used in over 40 clinical trials
- Research-grade RetroNectin (Cat. # T100A/B; T110A): For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- GMP-grade RetroNectin (Cat. # T202): Manufactured as a quality-assured product, according to relevant guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This product can be used for ex vivo clinical applications.
For applications other than research use
- The method of T-cell expansion by RetroNectin stimulation requires a license from Takara Bio Inc. for uses other than research. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- RetroNectin GMP grade can be used for ex vivo clinical applications (investigational use only): For GMP grade, please complete and return this form prior to purchase.