Highly concentrated and purified lentivirus for delivery of the Tet-On 3G transactivator to target cells. Any gene of interest (GOI) under the control of a TRE3G promoter (PTRE3G) can be tightly controlled by the presence and absence of doxycycline (Dox) in the culture medium. Learn more about Tet-On 3G inducible gene expression.
- What does 109 TU/ml mean?
- In each microliter, there will be at least 1 x 106 functional lentivirus particles.
- Each 60-µl kit is sufficient for 30 transductions (using an MOI of 10) in a 6-well plate containing 2 x 105 cells/well.
- Gold standard tetracycline transactivator in a ready-to-use lentivirus format.
- Premium quality; produced via a multistep purification process which results in very high titers and purity.
- Functional titer provided, not a just a particle count.
- High purity—transduce target cells without cytotoxicity.
- >90% transduction efficiency can be obtained even at very low MOI.
- Can be combined with any vector containing a TRE promoter to obtain tetracycline-inducible expression of your gene of interest (we recommend the TRE3G promoter).
- Learn more about Tet-On 3G technology.
Size: 1 x 20 uL
- Tightly controlled, inducible expression of your gene of interest in hard-to-transfect mammalian cells