- Sensitive – reproducible detection of low-copy number templates
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific – proprietary hot-start modification minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay reliability in high-throughput assays
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / cDNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
500 x 50 µL Reactions
2000 x 50 µL Reactions
SensiMix™ SYBR® No-ROX (2x)
10 x 1.25 mL (12.5 mL)
40 x 1.25 mL (50 mL)
- QT605-05: 500 x 50 µL Reactions: 10 x 1.25 mL
- QT605-20: 2000 x 50 µL Reactions: 40 x 1.25 mL
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.