SMARTer® Stranded Total RNA-Seq Kit – Pico Input Mammalian
We offer multiple generations of single-cell transcriptome analysis kits. These kits use oligo(dT) priming and allow for cDNA synthesis directly from 1–1,000 intact cells or 10 pg–10 ng of high-quality total RNA (RIN 8–10). The core SMART (Switching Mechanism at 5′ End of RNA Template) technology employed by these legacy kits provides full-length transcript information, enabling analysis of transcript isoforms, gene fusions, point mutations, etc.
- Sample prep made easy—Work directly on cells, minimize the chances of contamination, and simplify the workflow.
- High-quality RNA-seq data—Maximize the percentage of reads that map to the genome and the number of genes identified, and obtain full-length transcript information with minimal 5′ or 3′ bias.
- Ultra-low input—Start with as little as 1 cell or 10 pg of total RNA (input range: 1–1,000 cells or 10 pg–10 ng of total RNA).
Size: 12 Rxns
- cDNA synthesis and library generation from small quantities of cells or total RNA for transcriptome sequencing
- cDNA outputs from these kits can be used with either our Low Input Library Prep Kit or with the Nextera® XT library prep kits
- cDNA from the SMARTer Ultra Low Input RNA Kit for Sequencing – v3 is also compatible with the Ion Xpress Plus Fragment Library Kit for Ion Torrent sequencing