Ultra-clear based imaging microplate
The main advantage of using UltraVision™ Plates is in the optically ultra-clear base of the plate, which gives superior results by delivering low absorbance and high transmission, together with low background signals.
Not only this, but due to its incredible optical clarity, the ultra-clear base of the UltraVision™ Plate delivers improved transmission of signals at low wavelengths compared to standard optical films (see graph below). It allows DNA measurements at 260/280 nm wavelengths in a medium or high throughput.
- Ultra-clear base improves transmission for low wavelengths
- Peel-back film on the base for scratch free surface (384 well plate)
- Optimum signal-to-noise ratios
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Low profile lid available
- Suitable for adhesive and heat sealing
- Free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA
These plates are available with linear Code 128-format barcodes to aid identification and traceability for your samples. To order your plates with barcodes, simply add /SBC to the end of the ordering code for Standard Single Barcoding, /DBC for Standard Double Barcoding, /TBC for Standard Triple Barcoding, or /QBC for Standard Quadruple Barcoding (see Barcoding for more details).