Wireless Temperature Monitoring System Genesis 3
Wireless Temperature Monitoring system GENESIS 3, also known as temperature mapping was designed from the ground up for the life science and healthcare market to be the most complete, robust, flexible and future proof solution to temperature monitoring/mapping in medical and scientific facilities.
With lower costs, there are no license fees, no fees for additional users and no software upgrade fees.
Benefits of Wireless Temperature Mapping Monitoring System
- Reduced costs
- Highest levels of data security
- Easy to maintain
- Intuitive web interfaces and dashboards
- Easy Installation
- Validated and compliant
- Fully manned 24/7 alarm response centre
- Remote data recording & storage
- Wide range of sensor probes
Instant access – intuitive interfaces
- Electric audit trails.
- Intuitive and informative.
- Remote programmability.
- Detailed alarm incident reporting.
- Access and act on data on any device anywhere in the world.
- Monitor multiple fixtures.
- Integrate and report multiple locations.
- Secure and resilient
The Tutela temperature mapping system is based around a really simple web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
The interface is extremely intuitive and simple to use with minimal training and, by using web-based technology,
data and records are securely accessible through the Tutela GUI 24/7 anywhere in the world on any device able to
support a web-browser
Secure and resilient
- Data stored in the WARP for 30 years.
- UPS power backup in the WARP.
- Data Stored in Sensor Modules for up to 7 days.
- Battery in Sensor Modules lasts up to 5 years.
- Data held off-site on secure, mirrored servers for up to 30 years.
Flexible & Scalable Integrated Hardware Solution
Wireless Alarm Receiver Panel (WARP)
The hub of the system, the WARP is a discreet panel giving you all you need from your monitoring system at a glance.
- Displays data from up to 254 sensors.
- Connected via wireless transmitter modules.
- Built-in 7 hour UPS.
- Holds your crucial data for 30 years.
- Data mirrored off-site on secure private servers. Feeding data to the WARP, each wireless transmitter module supports up to 2 sensors calibrated to ISO 17025 standards.
Wireless Transmitter Modules
Feeding data to the WARP, each wireless transmitter module supports up to 2 sensors calibrated to ISO 17025 standards.
- Each module stores data for 7 days.
- On-board battery supply provides up to 5 years operation.
- Full range of sensors for all monitoring needs. including GN2, CO2, O2, DPS
T-Mesh – Self Healing Network
If the WARP is the hub of the system, T-Mesh is the glue which holds the system together – a self-healing network.
- Signal repeater modules (wireless and/or Ethernet-based) will automatically seek and connect an alternative signal path to the WARP unit.
- T-Mesh system ensures there is always a signal path between each sensor and the WARP.
Integrated Monitoring on the move
Ensure complete compliance integrity across the supply chain during transportation with the Tutela Transport Data Logger (TDL).
- Simple to use and equipped with an informative visual display screen.
- Instant reports at the point of delivery.
- Internal or external probes available.
- 36-month battery life.