Medical Supply Company Ltd (MSC) is one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of Reagents, Equipment and IT for the Clinical Diagnostics, Life Sciences, Pharma and Health Informatics sectors.
MSC have over 60 years combined experience servicing the Science, Pharmaceutical and Diagnostic sectors throughout Ireland. We are an accredited temperature mapping and temperature calibration centre. We provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments. The Service team carry out hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs, plus on-site training customised to your needs.
For more than 25 years MSC have been successfully implementing and supporting comprehensive clinical information management solutions. MSC provides local support and expertise with a team of highly qualified professionals.
MSC has 9 sales representative supporting diagnostic, clinical, hospital and life science customers throughout Ireland.
At MSC we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. This privacy notice, together with our terms and conditions, explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you are on this site. We update this policy from time to time so please do return and review this policy regularly.
Information we Collect
In operating our website and in the provision of services we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, and location data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you engage any of our services, for example recruitment services.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This website uses ‘session cookies’ – temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website. These allow you to carry information across our site without having to re-enter it; it also enables us to analyse web traffic and improve our online services. They cannot be used to identify you. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. By providing contact information, you agree to be contacted by these means.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To provide services such as recruitment and related services
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us to do this, from time to time MSC may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time, you do not wish to receive these details, please email us, stating your name and request. MSC will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
MSC may disclose aggregate statistical information about our web site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties, and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Disclosing your Information
Where applicable, MSC may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- In the provision of recruitment services
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
MSC will only process personal data in line with the purpose for which it was collected. We will retain this data for no longer than necessary to provide said services. Data may be retained for longer periods in line with our legitimate business interests or in accordance with applicable legislation.
At any point while we are in possession of processing your data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to you have the right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: If MSC refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in Complaints below.
All of the above requests may be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by MSC or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and MSC’s data protection representative.
Data Protection Office
DPO Postal Addresses
|21 Fitzwilliam Square
|R32 AP23 Co. Laois
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified above.
Consent is required by MSC to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given and unambiguous. Where we are asking for sensitive data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
Requesting access to your data You may request access to any personal data MSC holds about you.
- Keeping your personal data up to date
- To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date, please alert MSC of any changes to your details. Alternatively, we may contact you from time to time.
- To request removal of your data from our database
You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal at any time.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Privacy Statement Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us by Email below
Or in writing to:
Medical Supply Company Limited
Damastown Industrial Est
Contact MSC DPO