Air Purifying Steriliser
Triple Ultra-Strong Air Purification
- Plasma Purification
When ionized by high positive and negative voltage, the air can produce a large number of positive and negative ions which will then neutralize with each other, releasing a burst of energy and killing the surrounding bacteria in an instant.
- Ultraviolet + Titanium Dioxide (Ti02) Phtocatalyst Purification
The titanium dioxide photocatalyst will have photo-catalytic reaction under the bactericidal ultraviolet light emitted by the 254nm-wavelength dual UV lamps, producing highly oxidizing free hydroxy; groups and active oxygen to have the bacteria, germs and mold oxidized and decomposed.
- TNano-Silver ion Filtration Layer Purification
Nano-silver ions have broad-spectrum strong bactericidal and antibacterial properties as well as strong permeability and can kill the bacteria on the filter surface in a few minutes.
Colour Changing Air Quality Display
- Green represents very good air quality
- The yellow/green represents good air quality
- Yellow represents average air quality
- Orange represents poor air quality
- Red means very poor air quality
|Net Weight (Kg)||13|
|Noise Level dB (A)||≤48|
|Applicable Volume (m3)||≤60|
|Negative ion concentration||3 x 10^6|
|Ultraviolt lamp life (h)||5000|
|Disinfection effects||After operationg for 90min after startup, the killing rate of staphylococcus alba is > 99.9%. After operating for 180min, the average extinction rate of natural bacteria is > 98.6%.|