Cristallo® is Diapath’s innovative technology that has been developed as an alternative solution to common slide mounting procedures.
It is a reagent, an ultra-clear and xylene-free liquid polymer with the addition of smart ingredients. It creates a smooth and thin layer over the sample that quickly solidifies, by means of simple immersion.
There is no need for intricate automatic mounting instrumentation, relative maintenance costs and associated critical issues to efficiently coverslip histological samples!
Designed to be a flexible and versatile solution, Diapath Cristallo® allows to simultaneously mount a 28-slides batch in 3’ 40”, placed into an optimized basket, either manually or directly in the Diapath Giotto automatic stainer, as the final step of the staining protocol.
- Ready to use, special Liquid polymer with smart ingredients,
- Throught immersion it creates a smooth and resistant thin layer on both side of the slides that quickly solidifies
- Optically neutral
- UV resistant
- Patented Reagent
- Ecofriendly packaging
- It can be used in Manual or Automated procedure H&E, IHC and SS Mega slides
- It is Safe for the operator and the laboratory space
- No coverglass misalignments
- Easy to remove
- High quality and contrast under the microscope
- Easy of scanning
- Long term protection
- No yellowing over time and with exposure to light Original and unique solution
For more product details on the Cristallo® click here