RayBiotech’s array services enables accelerated and assured discovery through its cutting-edge technology, allowing you to confidently find more in less time .
RayBiotech offers a full suite of services that can support all or part of the array printing and analysis workflow, depending on your needs.
This service can custom-print an array or use one of our off-the-shelf products, conduct the study, and even include data analysis and interpretation.
RayBiotech can assist you in advancing your multiplex protein analysis projects in an effective and self-assured manner, whether it be through the printing of unique protein or peptide arrays, or through complete quantitative and/or discovery research.
HOW IT WORKS
- Finalize your service agreement.
- Prepare your samples for shipment—you can find instructions here.
- Fill out a Service Form and include it with your shipment.
- Ship RayBiotech your samples.
- Once your samples are received, RayBiotech will send you an email.
- They will conduct your studies, keeping you informed about any issues or delays.
- You will receive updates as requested in the service agreement.
- RayBiotech will send back data and perform any additional services such as Biostatistics and Bioinformatics.
- If there are any leftover samples, you will be asked ask if you’d like RayBiotech to discard them, ship them back to you, or store them at their facility.