GEL TRACEABILITY STEP 1: THE PIPETTING STATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF HYDRAGEL
ASSIST is the first step of the agarose gel traceability, completing the automation of the HYDRASYS system.
Designed to ensure full standardization for all pre-analytical steps, ASSIST directly pipettes from the primary tube. The instrument dilutes (standard or customized mode), and applies the samples on the Sebia disposable applicators.
For immunofixation, ASSIST dispenses automatically the antisera on the Sebia’s dynamic mask. Traceability is provided by barcode management on primary tubes and sample applicators for all types of HYDRAGEL tests.
Autonomy / sample loading
- 4 sample applicators for dispensing up to:
- 72 protein samples
- 9 immunofixation samples
- 18 isofocusing samples
Sample processing time
- HYDRAGEL 30 PROTEIN(E) < 8 min
- HYDRAGEL 9 IF < 14 min
Sample and reagent types
- Barcode management for primary tubes and sample applicators
- Connection to the data management software Phoresis CORE
- Connection to the HYDRASYS 2 SCAN analytical system
- Direct sampling from primary tubes (samples and antiserum)
- Simple flexible setting of standard or customized sample dilutions
- Automatic dispensing of antisera for immunofixation
- Minimized contamination or evaporation risks
- Easy maintenance
- Backlight LCD screen