Featuring an integrated plate feeder, colony counter and software based on Synbiosis’s tried and trusted ProtoCOL technology, an AutoCOL can automatically remove your plate lids and count colonies on up to one hundred, 90 mm plates in under an hour.
With intuitive touch-screen software you connect to AutoCOL via USB, you can easily set up automatic plate reads and optimise batch design for each plate type. You can set user access levels and even set up pass/fail limits enabling your AutoCOL to track and stack all pass/fail plates in specific places in the plate feeder.
Combining unique three colour lighting and a sensitive camera, with an AutoCOL you’ll capture full colour images of all microbial colony types, to generate precise, reproducible counts.
Compatible with 1D barcode readers, you can export images or numerical results automatically from an AutoCOL into a range of formats (XLS, PDF, CSV) or to your LIMS. This ensures your data is secure and has a complete audit trail, making it fully 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
AutoCOL is perfect for high-throughput colony counting and is being trialled in highly regulated pharmaceutical and contract research microbiology laboratories for a wide range of microbial colony counting applications including:
- Microbial environmental monitoring
- Microbial limits testing
- Efficacy testing
- Integrated automated plate feeder, colony counter and software
Fast walk-away plate reading (up to 100 plates in under an hour)
- Integrated plate detection sensor
Allows you to load as many as 100 plates or as few as required
- Interactive lighting configuration
Allows you to see clearly defined pass and fail stacks
- Intuitive touch-screen software with pass/fail facility
Easy to set up and use for a wide range of microbiology applications
- Imaging technology automatically separates touching colonies
Accurate plate images to detect and count the colonies you’re looking for
- User access level restrictions, audit logs, log in/out activity
Secure access to raw and processed data with complete audit trail
- Automatically exports data to XLS, PDF, CSV or your LIMS
Rapid creation of reports for regulatory audit
- Free software upgrades and no annual licence fee
Cost-effective future-proofing of your system
- Quality control laboratories