25 mM each (100 mM total)
Lyo-Ready Probe 1-Step Kit is specially formulated for ultra-sensitive detection of viral RNA using probe-based RT-qPCR and is ideal for the development of lyophilised diagnostic tests.
Optimised for lyophilisation
Lyophilisation offers many advantages including ambient storage, extended shelf-life and increased versatility in sample volume. The kit has been optimised to offer the same high performance post-lyophilisation as our standard 1-step RT-qPCR kits.
Robust and reliable RT-qPCR
Lyo-Ready Probe 1-Step Kit includes a glycerol-free 4x qPCR mix containing hot start Taq polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and a blend of excipients to ensure reliable lyophilisation, without loss of activity. Antibody-mediated hot start technology ensures specific amplification of virus-derived cDNA, with improved tolerance to the common PCR inhibitors found in clinical samples.
UltraScript Reverse Transcriptase is provided separately in a highly concentrated 3200x format. This robust and thermostable modified MMLV reverse transcriptase is engineered to enhance cDNA synthesis speed and yield with accurate transcript representation and enables fast and efficient reverse transcription up to 55 °C.
The kit has been validated for SARS-CoV-2 detection in singleplex (see Figure 1) and multiplex (see Figure 2) and offers reliable performance with no loss of efficiency or sensitivity after lyophilisation.
Customisable diagnostic assay development
At PCR Biosystems we understand that every molecular diagnostic assay is different and the process to lyophilise them can be challenging. To help with initial verification work, we offer a Pre-Lyo Probe 1-Step Evaluation Kit for testing purposes.
Lyo-Ready Probe 1-Step Kit has been manufactured under an ISO 13485 certified Quality Management System and is suitable for further manufacturing use as a component, reagent or reagent assembly for molecular biology diagnostics.
- Ultra-sensitive detection of RNA viruses
- Offers the same high performance post-lyophilisation as our standard kits
- Includes a glycerol-free 4x qPCR mix
- Pre-blended with excipients for reliable lyophilisation into beads or cakes
- Provided with separate, high-concentration UltraScript RTase (with RNase inhibitor)
- Validated for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid
- Compatible with high-throughput, highly-multiplexed assays
- Development of lyophilised molecular diagnostic tests
- Detection of extremely low copy number targets
- Compatible with TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes
50 µmol (0.5 mL)