Total management of the surgical process
ECS Op Room is a modular system designed with and for surgical teams, in collaboration with several university hospitals and hospital centres.
ECS Op Room with the organisation and optimisation of the surgical process: planning and availability of resources, pre and per-operative follow-up of the patient, traceability and time stamping of all events, reports and statistical analysis of activities, management charts, etc.
- ECS OpRoom was developed in collaboration with Montpellier, Nantes and Strasbourg University Hospitals.
- Optional links with planning software (Qplanner, Ultragenda, DxPlanning, etc.).
CONSULTATION – The entry point for the patient
- Medical file, consultations for each speciality, hospitalisation notes, contacts, lab results (via HL7)…
- Entry of pre-op data: decision to operate, communicating with the anaesthetist, report, appointment, etc…
Patient file module:
PRE-OP – Planning and organisation
- Planning schedules: in the form of work lists or management charts (view for each type of operation, theatre, surgeon, etc.),
- Checking the allocation of surgeons, anaesthetists, nurses, etc.
- Checking the equipment and operations for the data,
- Printing out the work lists for each resource, speciality, etc.
- New ‘patient circuit’ module: synthetic management of the theatre as a whole, including the induction and recovery rooms.
Surgeons’ diaries and theatre management tools:
PER-OP – Per-operative entry of data, billing,
- Management and timestamping of the presence of staff,
- Entry and timestamping of phases and the corresponding forms,
- Medical device vigilance and counting equipment,
- Follow-up of the administration of medications HL7 ORM/RAS link with the pharmacy,
- Entry of transfusion data,
- Management of samples and requests for anatomical-pathological analyses,
- Access to the patient’s file (consultations, admission, operating theatre, antecedents and CIM10 diagnostics, etc.),
- Treatment of integrated text (MS Word, OpenOffice or RTF module).
Management chart and entry of Per-op data:
REPORTS – Centralised management of reports
- This module is used to generate reports with the need to access the Pre-op or Per-op modules and with more selection criteria.
- Creation of the operating report (parameterisable examples) and circulation via HL7 ORU.
- Planning schedules for operating theatres,
- Lists of scheduled operations,
- Ecological sheet,
- Lists of prostheses or implants to be ordered,
- Sterilisation planning schedule, etc.
Examples of reports:
SCREEN CONTROL – Infocentre, Reports & Statistics
- Extraction of data from an anonymised infocentre base with OLAP repository,
- Exploitation possible by Business Objects, Cognos, Excel, Oracle BI…
- Pre-defined ‘cubes’ and universes, and more than 20 standard reports supplied.
OR WEB – Remote web access
- Secure access to ECS Op Room and therefore to diaries and activity management tools, from any internal or external work station.
- OR Web is compatible with all current browsers, smartphones and tablet computers.
OR SETUP – Parametrisation of the system
- Management of staff (surgeons, anaesthetists, nurses, etc.), their roles, availability, access rights and home sites,
- Management of surgical procedures (staff, phases, equipment, medication, rooms, etc.),
- Equipment thesaurus with its images, suppliers, etc.
- Creation of dynamic forms,
- Management of operating theatres and rooms
- Management of user rights
Organisational, functional and medical parametrization includes the following in particular: