Custom Solutions for Environmental Isolates
Your strain. Your format. Your convenience.
Tracking and trending environmental microbial isolates is a growing concern for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical device, personal care product and food manufacturing laboratories. The FDA continues to issue warning letters and observations regarding inadequate environmental isolate testing. This has prompted many laboratories to include these strains in their compendial testing requirements such as disinfectant efficacy, growth promotion, method suitability and qualification, and antimicrobial effectiveness challenges.
That’s where Microbiologics Custom Solutions comes in. On offer is a full menu of services for environmental isolate management. From identification and characterization, to preservation and storage, and even manufacturing in any of our ready-to-use formats for QC testing; partner with us to reduce cost, minimize risk and increase confidence in your environmental monitoring program.
Medical Supply Company has successfully delivered environmental isolates for Bacillus lichenformis, Micrococcus luteus, Acidovorax delafieldii, Penicillium chrysogenium, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Aspergillus versicolor, Delftia acidovorans, Ralstonia picketti and more…..
- Microbiologics have been developing and producing industry-leading microbial control products for over 40 years.
- Microbiologics offer the most extensive range of qualitative and quantitative product formats for simple, reliable microbial quality control testing.
- Microbiologics are the world’s leading experts in biological controls and hold the industry’s highest accreditations.
- Microbiologics are easy to work with and have a passion for helping our fellow microbiologists with practical and valuable solutions.
- Microbiologics have a dedicated team of technical support experts ready to answer questions and help you solve problems.