FreezerPro – Inventory Management Software
FreezerPro 2012 is a class-leading frozen sample management solution that is indispensable to any modern scientific or pharmaceutical laboratory.
FreezerPro is an intuitive, fast, reliable and secure Web-based application that has a visually appealing interface which enables users to know precisely where a frozen sample is located even before opening the freezer door. Popular features include automatic alerts of low number of sample aliquots, sample expiration date,
Sample volume or freeze-thaw count along with powerful reporting.
FreezerPro® is designed to manage the inventory of biological samples, either in small university laboratories (FreezerPro® Standard Edition) or on large biobanks or pharmaceutical companies (FreezerPro Enterprise Edition).
In addition, the kit includes FreezerPro® hardware, software and services, and allows the easy introduction of new technology such as RFID, in any laboratory.
Independently validated and certified to be fully compliant with the FDAs current GLP/GMP requirements FreezerPro takes laboratory record management to the highest level of productivity!
FreezerPro is compliant with the following standards:
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- cGLP/cGMP (Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
- HIPAA Accountability Act of 1996
- HIPAA Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act)
Standard edition main functions:
- You can view the availability of aliquots / vials remained.
- You can choose to associate with the sample all the information you want and that make that sample unique:
- the patient’s data,
- Barcode or 2D
- Name or owner of the sample, the laboratory of belonging
- Notes or comments
- You can set alerts that remind you deadlines, expire date and the remaining aliquots
- You can generate reports, manage shipments of samples and transfer all the contents of the boxes with a few clicks.
- FreezerPro provide an easy sample identification through colored icons of graphic boxes and samples.
- FreezerPro is easy to install and update
- Easy searching through boxes of samples and viewing the list of favorites, list of recent samples, sample name, date and more.
Enterprise edition main functions:
FreezerPro Enterprise has all the features of FreezerPro Standard also includes the following features and offering solutions to problems of safety and accessibility for the management and conservation on a large scale of the frozen samples.
- Data encryption technology through 1024-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) ensures that all data traffic between web server FreezerPro and browser remains private and secure.
- To optimize safety are supplied user name, role, groups, passwords, and a choice of 36 custom levels of access permissions.
- Supports user authentication via Active Directory Domain Services (LDAP).
- Ability to limit user access to certain freezers, shelves, racks as well as individual samples.
- MultiSite Edition (option) provides the ability to manage multiple independent laboratories with a single instance of FreezerPro with data sharing and exchange capacity.
- Monitoring, logging (last 30 days) and display of parameters monitored by the sensors of the freezer.
- It comes with the PostgreSQL server and can be configured to use a database provided by the customer: PostgreSQL, MySQL, IBM DB2, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Supplied as a Virtual Appliance – eliminates installation, configuration and maintenance costs associated with traditional distribution methods.
- FreezerPro comes with Application Programming Interface (API)-independent programming language that allows you to create custom reports, tools, extensions and modules for integration with other tools.
- New real-time notification of data changes on the samples.