- Glove manufactured in non staining polychloroprene
- Good chemical resistance (various)
- Good behaviour to UV and ozone.
- Offers excellent dexterity and flexibility
- Excellent resistance to sterilisation processes (Gamma and Beta radiations)
- Complying with European Directive I.P.E. Category 3.
- By pair inside a black polybag
- Instructions for use required by the CE marking gives advice to the end user, explains the marking on the glove and the packaging.
- Storage condition in the original packaging must be between + 5°C and + 25°C
- Shelf Life: 2 years in its original polybag
- Wash with soapy water, rinse with clean water and low temperature (<40°C) dry.
- Color: Available in various colours including white, blue, red yellow etc.
- Hand Size: Ambidextrous
- Size: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Length: 330 (± 30), 360 (± 30), T 10, T11 mm
- Thickness: 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 mm, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10 mm