Micro Plate,PS,White,96 wells,85.4×127.6mm,MAXIBINDING,F-type,10/100/case
SPL provides high quality 96-well plates suitable for various high throughput assays. Fluorescence and luminescence assays have been successfully tested with SPL 96 Well Microplates by many high throughput laboratories. SPL 96-well microplates have a characteristic feature of high signal with low background.
▫ White plates provide maximum reflection and minimum cross-talk for luminescence assay.
▫ Black plates are designed for minimum light scattering and cross-talk during fluorescence assay.
▫ Maxibinding : Modified polystyrene surface for higher binding capacity for proteins and
other molecules with both hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions.
(Recommended for most ELISA experiments)
▫ Unibinding : Suitable for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.(Antigen ELISA)
▪ 2 type surface
▪ Individual lids provided for each plate
(Black Plate with black lid, White plate with transparent lid)
▪ Plate type (96well per plate)
▪ HTS (High-Throughput Screening) compatible
▪ Flat bottom
▪ Raised rims on the wells
▪ Alphanumeric labeling
▪ Designed for easy handling and automation
- Material: PS
- Plate Color: White
- Surface Type: Maxibinding
- External Dimension w x l x h (mm): 85.40 x 127.60 x 14.40
- Bottom Surface Area (cm²): 0.33
- Total Volume (μl): 400
- Working Volume (μl): 350
- Packaging: 10 / 100