Experience the transfection breakthrough. Achieve superior transfections with an innovative polymeric system that efficiently delivers both DNA and RNA out of the endosome and into the cytoplasm overcoming a critical barrier to nucleic acid delivery. The TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System gives researchers:
Efficiency – Exceptional Broad Spectrum Transfection
Versatility – Cutting Edge Delivery of Plasmid DNA and small RNAs (siRNA, miRNA and CRISPR guide RNA)
Technology – Novel, Non-Liposomal, Polymeric Delivery
TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System Enables Superior Transfection in a Variety of Cell Types. TransIT-X2® Dynamic Delivery System and Lipofectamine® 2000 Transfection Reagent were used to transfect plasmid DNA encoding luciferase into 41 different cell types at three reagent-to-DNA ratios. Luciferase expression was compared at 24 hours post-transfection using a standard luciferase assay. Head-to-head comparisons at optimized ratios illustrate superior or equal luciferase expression using TransIT-X2® in 36 of 41 cell types; 17 cell types that had expression levels 2-fold higher are denoted with ‡.
- TransIT-X2 Dynamic Delivery System Outperforms Lipofectamine Reagents
- Visualization of High GFP Expression Using TransIT-X2 Dynamic Delivery System
- High GFP Transfection Efficiency in Multiple Cell Lines and Primary Cells Using TransIT-X2 System
- Functional Co-transfection of Plasmid DNA and siRNA Using TransIT-X2 System
- TransIT-X2 Dynamic Delivery System Achieves Higher Knockdown than Lipofectamine 2000
- Effective miRNA Delivery Using TransIT-X2 Yields Decreased Levels of PTK9 mRNA
- High Efficiency CRISPR Genome Editing with TransIT-X2
- TransIT-X2 Outperforms Lipofectamine for RNP Delivery.
All Configurations: Store at -20°C
All Configurations: 1 year