The AMR-100 Microplate Reader, with a wavelength range of 340–750nm, is a high-performance solution for a wide range of applications, including immunoassays with colorimetric substrates, such as ELISA, and protein assays such as Bradford and Lowry. It is designed for applications within the clinical, biotechnology research and pharmaceutical laboratory.
The AMR-100 can be used as a stand-alone reader or be controlled by a PC or a PAD with Android system.
The AMR-100 Microplate Reader is a reliable and robust instrument for a wide variety of research and clinical
applications. It reads various kinds of 96-wells plates, and is equipped with shaking function. It can be used
as a stand alone instrument or under PC control with regular or APP software. It is easy-to-use the software.
The AMR-100 Microplate Reader comes with four standard absorbance filters:405, 450, 492, and 630nm. We
also supply custom filters at 5~9nm intervals from 340 to 750nm on request.
AMR-100 keeps with high visual and logical user interface of software, it can be offered a comprehensive inbuilt
calculations, such as blank subtraction, quantitative curve fit, quanlitative classification and kinetic calculations,
as well as the versatile reporting tool and make data reduction.
AS-16050-00 AMR-100 Microplate Reader AC120~240V, 50/60Hz
1. Easy of use with 7 inch touch screen together with 3 external keys
2. A broad wavelength range of 340-750nm
3. Able to use individually or connect with PC and export results or a PAD with Android system
4. Absorbance range: 0.0~4.000Abs
5. 8 positions optical filter wheel, equipped with 4 standard optical filters
6. Fast and accurate measurement of 96-well plates within 6 seconds
7. Convenient built-in shaker
8. Wide-format internal thermal graphical printer
9. Wide applicability for life science and clinical laboratories
|Display||7 inch touch screen (800×480 dots)|
|Light source||Quartz-halogen lamp 6V/10W|
|Half-bandwidth of filters||3~9nm|
|Linearity (405nm)|| 0~2.000Abs ?±1%
|Accuracy (405nm)|| ±1% (0-3Abs)
|Precision(405nm)|| CV?0.2% (0-3Abs)
CV?1.0% (3-4 Abs)
|Test speed||<6s for 96 wells plate|
|Shaking||3 modes shaking: slow, medium and fast|
|User interface||Integrated software or PC control software|
|Operation||Touch screen, 3 pcs external keys|
|Storage||200 programs and 100,000 test records|
|Ports||3 USB ports, for PC, printer and USB-disk|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||440 x 295 x 225 mm|