Human Adiponectin (Acrp30) ELISA MAX™ Deluxe 5 Plates
Adiponectin is also referred to as Acrp30, AdipoQ, apM1 and gelatin binding protein of 28 kD (GBP-28), which in humans is encoded by the ADIPOQ gene. Adiponectin plays an important role in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. It promotes insulin sensitivity and protects cells from inflammation and apoptosis. Low serum levels of adiponectin are found in obesity, type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease.
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend’s ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience, and performance of a high-end, commmercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price!
BioLegend’s ELISA Max™ Sets, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
The ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe is specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumathoid factor.
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 31.3 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 62.5 – 4000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- A microplate reader capable of of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Soaline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCL, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20. BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (acid solution e.g. 2N H2SO4) BioLegend Cat. No. 423001
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent Paper
- Kit Contents
- Human Adiponectin ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human Adiponectin ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human Adiponectin Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Coating Buffer A (5X)
- Assay Diluent B (5X)
- NUNC Maxisorp™ 96 MicroWell Plates
- Gene ID
- 9370View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Adiponectin on UniProt.org