STERILSAFE® series are vertical laminar flow biohazard cabinets, Class II A1-A2, certified according to the European Standards EN12469–2000.
- Dual motors system with auto adjustment of airflow within the working space according to filter loading conditions.
- Built-in V worktop. Anti-blocking air return slots.
- Electrical and angled front window.
- Right side glass with three port holes to allow the insertion of facilities inside tha cabinet.
- Powerful lightning.
- Integrated UV Lamp.
- Optimal angle, of the front panel, to keep a clear view and increase the comfort.
The wide touch screen, the tilting electrical front glass, quiet, comfortable, the easy to clean and to use combined with top safety make STERILSAFE ® one of the top vertical laminar flow biohazard cabinets in the market. Designed to match all GMP guidelines STERILSAFE ® series key features includes germicidal UV lamp installed on a tilt-away holder, very bright working area, supporting structure epoxy coated, ventilation system by means of two centrifugal fans with a degree of protection IP 55, recirculation and exhaust air filtration by HEPA H14 filters according to EN1822 (with 99.995% efficiency MPPS).
STERILSAFE ® will make their daily work fatigue-free and an enjoyable experience.