1.2 ml or 2.0 ml round wells, U shaped bases, clear polypropylene
These 96 deep well storage microplates are suitable for many manual and automated protocols, such as the Illumina® library and sample preparations, due to the plates’ SBS footprint. Additionally, they are suitable for use on magnetic plates for bead separation protocols.
Our round deep well storage microplates are available in two types of well volumes – 1.2 ml wells (4ti-0120) and 2.0 ml wells (4ti-0130).
Both of these plates are ultra-flat for a completely uniform seal; possible with either adhesive or heat seals, or with our accompanying silicone sealing mat (for the 1.2 ml plate use the 4ti-0135 mat, for the 2.0 ml plate use the 4ti-0138 mat).
The plates are manufactured in cleanroom facilities which are certified free of RNase, DNase, human genomic DNA and endotoxins. We use only the highest medical grade virgin polypropylene with high resistance against chemicals such as DMSO, phenol, and chloroform.
- Polypropylene – has very low biomolecular binding characteristics, a high temperature tolerance and resistance to many standard laboratory chemicals, including DMSO.
- Clear Plate – perfect for storage applications.
- U Shaped Base – are best for washing, mixing and pelleting, and give a high surface area.
- Round Wells – are suitable for most applications, as they reduce droplet effects and wicking.
- SBS footprint – compatible with plate readers and ideal for use with automation.
- Non-Sterile as standard – sterilisation available upon request
- Suitable as a collection plate from filter systems
- Temperature range for use -80°C to 120°C
- Alphanumeric labelling
These plates are available with linear Code 128-format barcodes to aid identification and traceability for your samples. To order your plates with barcodes, simply add /SBC to the end of the ordering code for Standard Single Barcoding, /DBC for Standard Double Barcoding, /TBC for Standard Triple Barcoding, or /QBC for Standard Quadruple Barcoding (see Barcoding for more details).
Plates can be sterilised on request, please contact us for further information and pricing.