Diapath Donatello Series 2 Automatic Tissue Processor is Silver Winner of A’ Design Award and Competition in Scientific Instruments, Medical Devices and Research Equipment Design Category, 2018 – 2019.
Donatello Series 2 is the latest generation automated tissue processor for histological specimens.
Designed to enhance lab routine and guarantee reliability, safety and best quality results for the user.
Donatello Series 2 introduces E.V.A.
E.V.A. Emergency eVoluted Alghorithm is the first Virtual Intelligence Algorithm ever implemented on a tissue processor in the world.
Donatello Series 2 optimizes productivity during histological processing, integrating features like:
- Ability to process up to 405 specimens for run
- Integrated fast processing
- Innovative mix procedure used during reagent stand still into SPC
- Assure the same gradient of concentration of the reagent in each point of the SPC
SelfCheckAutomatic, preventive and diagnostic check on instrument hardware before starting processing.
- Check on mechanical parts
- Warning in case of instrument failure that allows a preventive intervention to protect the specimens safety
- Integrated tracking of all operations and processing data (protocols, users), tanks (replacement, batches), tissue processor (warnings and alarms)
- Using an external reader, store all information present on processed cassettes equipped with 2D barcode. Complete specimen tracking during their loading and unloading from the instrument.
- Tissue processing with solvents substitutes
- Dedicated filter to protect the operator from formalin and xylene vapours exposure
- 15” LCD Touch screen PC monitor
- 3 reservoirs for granulated paraffin
- Lock/Unlock SPC chamber by software, equipped with suction fumes system
- Fast connectors for reagent Fill and Drain system
- Stainless steel processing chamber, loading capacity up to 405 standard cassettes
- USB port for software upgrade and protocols, reagent history and diagnostic paraffin
- PWD – Protected Wax Dumping, to safely unload exhausted paraffin
- Dark-tinted glass door for closing and protection of reagent compartment
- Reagent tanks
- Transport wheels
- Active LED system
To get in touch with our Diagnostics team for further information, please fill in the form below and we will be sure to get back to you.