Does your lab prepare smaller volumes of dehydrated media? Do you need quick turnaround preparation times of media whilst ensuring the health and safety of you staff?
The Mediawel 10L will ensure maximum sterility is achieved while minimising the damage to the nutrient components of the media. Media volumes from 1-10L can be prepared in 45-75 minutes.
Why your Lab needs the Mediawel 10
- Optimum Temperature Homogeneity – due to double magnetic stirring blade with a large surface area
- Safe and Secure – Transparent safety lid – Locked above 80 ° C
- Traceable – audit trail compliant with CFR21 Part 11
- Optimum Productivity: Up to 50 programs can be stored, volumes of 1 – 10 litres in 45- 75 mins at Temperatures of 30-123 °C / ± 0.5 °C
- Ease of use – 7″ LCD Touch glove-friendly touch screen
- Mobile – trolley with medical wheels – allows mobility within the lab, slides easily under a bench and are lockable on the front to ensure safety
- Easy Cleaning – removable bucket that can be easily removed for quick rinsing
You might be interested in our previous blog post, ‘Media preparators v’s Autoclaves’