Microgen Listeria-ID kits – now available at MSC!
MSC are delighted to announce that MID-67 Microgen® Listeria-ID kits, for the identification of Listeria in foods and environmental samples, are now available from our partner Gold Standard Diagnostics.
All substrates conform to international standards, including the built-in micro-haemolysis reaction, providing everything you need in one reaction strip with no need for further testing.
Furthermore, the readability of a negative haemolysis reaction has been improved; if an organism does not produce haemolysin, the red blood cells will remain intact and form a distinct red pellet. If an organism does produce haemolysin, the red cells will rapidly be lysed, and cellular contents released as a red/brown.
- No additional materials required.
- Enhanced built-in haemolysis test.
- Allows direct inoculation from selective media.
- Validated for use with chromogenic media.
- Improved readability of negative haemolysin reaction.
- Certified by AOAC© Research Institute (Certification no. 060402)
YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9v3GRLOZsY
Download the Listeria-ID datasheet here.
Download the change notification of production of Microgen kits in Gold Standard Diagnostics Budapest here.
For more information or to organise a sample kit, contact us below:
Get in touch
Short code for form